So this is my first blog. Ever. And well it's kinda wierd. I mean writing a public journal for the world to see. I mean who would of thought that this would have come about 30 years ago? Well it has and here I am writing this. And I guess we will just see how it goes.
I'm at this point in my life where I don't really know who I am. I mean I know who everyone else sees, the loud outgoing happy girl thats very driven and independent, that does what she wants, and can hang with the guys but still pull of the red dress. And I like that girl. But I'm home now, just completely my first year at the University, and boy have I changed. But that change has made me think, think in a good way yes, but thinking that has made me oh-so confused.
Coming home has showed me that there is so much more out in the world that I need to discover. So much more that I want to know. And coming home is not helping me acomplish this. I need to be free, be out on my own, to survive. I just want to grow, and I have no patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment